The employee newsletter has many advantages:
- Give employees a sense of ownership in the company.
- Show appreciation for employees by recognizing birthdays, recognizing anniversaries of hire dates, congratulating individuals on events, etc.
- Use your articles to teach and remind employees about your company's strengths. This both sells them on their own company and equips them to be better spokespeople in the community.
- Keep employees informed about procedures and new developments. Don't let gossip, rumor, and unsanctioned communications channels be the way your employees learn about their own employer.
- Document continuing education and instruction.
Employees with better morale have been shown to take fewer sick days, have fewer work injuries, and have reduced employee turnover.
Employee Newsletter Writing & Design Starting at just $359
Many print options available.