Health Information LibraryAdd thousands of patient-education articles to your website for a low, one-time fee.
Great informational resources add credibility and value to your website, but most websites make the mistake of having resource links that send potential customers away. With Brazzell's Health Information Library, you can add thousands of authoritatively sourced health articles to your website for one low fee. New articles are constantly added, and old articles are constantly updated, with no recurring fees to you.
- Customizable: We can style your Health Information Library to match your website. You can also specify if you would like the initial search that appears on load to be different. The heading and intro text can be changed to suit your needs. When people print your articles, the heading on the page will have your agency name in large letters at the top. Brazzell Marketing will not be visible anywhere.
- Bilingual: Users can search and read articles in English or Spanish, or find an article in English and then find and print the matching article in Spanish.
- Teaching Sheets: The print feature attractively prints the articles displayed on the page at the time. Your agency identification prints at the top of the page. Your nurses and other users can delete unwanted passages or words to customize the final product before printing.
- Automatic Updates: Articles are constantly updated, so the articles in your library will always have the current information. New articles are frequently added so your patients and nurses can find articles on the latest health subjects.
- Authoritative: Brazzell's Health Information Library only includes articles from the most credible sources such as the Centers for Disease Control, the National Library of Medicine, and the National Institutes of Health.
- Mobile-Friendly: It works well on any size screen.
This is a one-time fee only. No ongoing fees. Order now!