This relatively young home health agency recognized a need to remind doctors they were there after a nurse had already made an initial sales call. BMA designed and printed a supply of these postcards and shipped them to the agency. The home health agency mails postcards quarterly to current and prospective referral sources. [Click to view full-size sample.]
Equip your community liaisons with promotional cards that highlight individual sales strengths or that help promote your specialty care programs. [Click to view full-size sample]
Med Pros mailed a postcard like this to make their phone ring. BMA provided a list of people in the area age 45+ with high income or high net worth. BMA also handled the design, printing, and mailing. Click to view full-size view.
Home Health Postcards
Postcards serve as a great way to:
- Announce a new agency or practice to area doctors
- Promote a private duty service to area seniors
- Announce a new program to area doctors
Costs: Please see our postcard printing page for details on design costs, printing costs, and options.
Distribution: Consider three distribution methods to suit the needs of individual projects.
- Promotional Cards: BMA designs and prints your postcards to be distributed by hand by your home health sales reps. In this case, the back of the card is not set up for mailing, and the card is more of a promotional card than a "postcard."
- You Mail: BMA designs your postcards to be mailed, but ships them to your office in a box. Then you have the option of mailing them out in small quantities as needed.
- We Mail: BMA designs, prints, and bulk mails your postcards. We can handle anything from micro mailings to bulk mail projects with tens of thousands of pieces. Contact us with a brief description of your project, and we will promptly email back current pricing and options.
Get Started: When ready, complete and fax back the design order form to get started, or use the secure online order form. Once you approve the design, we will confirm pricing for printing, shipping, and/or mailing and charge you for the completion of the project.