Your community, like the rest of the United States, underutilizes hospice. A significant percentage of people who do enroll in hospice, enroll late and receive less time with hospice than they should. Do the people in your community know that research proves hospice patients live longer than cure directed patients? More importantly, do their doctors know this? What have you done to tell referral sources that widowed wives live longer when husbands receive hospice, that home care reduces delirium, that home care reduces the need for sedatives, or which prognostic tool has been proven the most accurate? Hospice newsletters give your agency the opportunity to remind doctors about the strengths that separate your hospice from the hospice of your competitors. More importantly, hospice newsletters serve as a great strategy for demonstrating your expertise and for helping physicians be better hospice advocates.
Brazzell Marketing Agency's
Hospice Newsletter Package
Brazzell Marketing Agency will
- Perform an initial marketing interview and analysis to determine your optimal communications strategy
- Provide ongoing analysis and consulting
- Research to build a mail list of the referral sources who mean the most to your hospice agency
- Update the mail list on a monthly basis
- Research, write, and design an article for your hospice agency every month
- Articles can be completely custom-made for you or utilize material that has worked for other agencies
- Designs can include custom graphics
- BMA will maintain and use extensive libraries of healthcare stock photography
- Guarantee geographic exclusivity
- Print color flyers
- Print envelopes that mimic your company envelopes
- Mail envelopes with first class postage
First class postage means you will get return envelopes, so BMA can research and update your list. Doctors are too important for bulk rate mail that does not return bad addresses.
First class postage on an envelope from a local business in the same industry means the envelope will not get categorized as junk mail and thrown away. Interesting, research-driven articles focused on the personal goals of physicians will keep doctors looking at your hospice newsletters every month.
BMA does all of this for package prices starting at only $399 per hospice newsletter. Contact Gary Brazzell now to ask any questions about the service agreement and schedule your initial marketing interview.