Call: 866.272.3799

Marketing Printer: Window Perf Signs

See Your Way Through to Marketing Success with Window Perf Signs
Window Perf Sign Printer- Health and Beauty
Window Perf Sign Printer - Car Show
Window Perf Sign Printer - Industry

This window sign format is perforated to provide two-way visibility. On the front, customers see a vibrant, full-color sign. The back is a black adhesive backer, giving the feel of a tinted window. The signs can look great for two years under normal conditions, but they are easy to remove and reposition. Our adhesive window perfs are for glass only.

Printed on 9 mil film. Each perforation is 1.5 mm in diameter. The perforations take up 40% of the surface area, while your image is on the remaining 60%.

Sample Pricing: Window Perf Signs

Sample Specs: Quantity 1
11" x 17": $25
18" x 24": $29
24" x 36": $38
32" x 48": $49
40" x 60": $63
Plus delivery and taxes. Prices not exact.
Order a quantity of the same design for discounts up to 85%.

Get Started

The Brazzell Marketing difference is full-service design & printing throughout the process. Let the graphic designers at Brazzell Marketing Agency make it easy to have a design that pops.

Easy Design: $49

Complex Design: $189

Decal Sign Sizes

Twenty sizes ranging from 11" x 17" to 40" x 60".

Call 9am - 5pm Eastern: 866.272.3799

Request a free print sample package. Request a printing quote.

Name:

Email:

Phone:

Business Name:


Full Address:

Send print sample package?
Yes No

Request a printing quote?
Yes No

Marketing tips email newsletter?
Yes No


Printing Quote Information

Print Product:

Quantity:

Paper/Material:

Size:



Comments:

SPAM CHECK: What is 1 plus 1?

Call Now
866.272.3799
Free Samples