Home Health Care Newsletters
When the AARP surveyed thousands of non-paid caregivers about where they would look for advice about their role, the top three answers were friends, the internet, and doctors (Caregiving in the U.S. - AARP, 2004). While some physicians may not recognize it, assessing their patient's home care needs is part of their role. Unmet ADL needs have been linked with shortened life expectancy, depression among caregivers, self-injury, and costly institutionalization. When you can convince family practitioners to survey patients about ADL needs, those doctors, nurses, and PAs can become very valuable referral sources. Physician oriented newsletters serve as a very logical means toward that end. Brazzell Marketing Agency can help you produce newsletters that will interest medical referral sources, and we can help you choose doctors in the right neighborhoods for the type of clients you seek.
Brazzell Marketing Agency's
Healthcare Newsletter Package
Brazzell Marketing Agency will
- Perform an initial marketing interview and analysis to determine your optimal communications strategy
- Provide ongoing analysis and consulting
- Research to build a mail list of the referral sources who mean the most to your home health agency. Depending on your needs, we can focus on high income or low income zip codes.
- Update the mail list on a monthly basis
- Research, write, and design an article for your agency every month
- Articles can be completely custom-made for you or utilize material that has worked for other agencies
- Designs can include custom graphics
- BMA will maintain and use extensive libraries of healthcare stock photography
- Guarantee geographic exclusivity
- Print up to 300 color flyers
- Print up to 300 envelopes that mimic your company envelopes
- Mail up to 300 envelopes with first class postage
First class postage means you will get return envelopes, so BMA can research and update your list. Doctors are too important for bulk rate mail that does not return bad addresses.
First class postage on an envelope from a local business in the same industry means the envelope will not get categorized as junk mail and thrown away. Interesting, research driven articles focused on the personal goals of physicians will keep doctors looking at your newsletters every month.
BMA does all of this for a package price of only $599 per mailing. Contact Gary Brazzell now to get a service agreement and schedule your initial marketing interview.
Toll-Free Phone: (866) 272-3799