HIPAA-Compliant Telehealth VideoconferencingYour branded online meeting room for virtual patient visits, team meetings, marketing presentations, community talks, and more.
Starting at $12.99 per monthPackages: Online Meeting Pro, Webinar Lite, Webinar Pro, Webinar Enterprise
Online Meeting Pro: Top Features
- HIPAA Compliant: We make HIPAA compliance easier than every other telehealth videoconference provider. You need a signed Business Associate Agreement from your videoconference provider to be HIPAA compliant. We provide that automatically as an attachment to one of your introductory emails.
- Your Logo: The logo at the top of the video conference screen is yours. No other company's branding is in your video conference platform. This supports your company's image as a well-organized, professional organization. Compared to seeing logos of big, advertising-connected companies, your exclusive branding also boosts patient confidence about privacy.
- Very Easy Clinical Implementation: Log in and click "Start Meeting Now" or click "Start Meeting" on an appointment you scheduled previously. Just like you normally would, you set appointments by phone or email; you input the appointment into your existing practice management software; you send patient reminders through your existing practice management software; and you bill patients through your current billing practices. The one new step is that you also schedule a meeting in your Online Meeting portal. Each videoconference appointment generates a unique access code. After you schedule a meeting in your Online Meeting portal, you email the meeting access information to participants.
- Not Just for Patients: Imagine if a patient can come to the office but not the family caregiver. You can videoconference in the family caregiver or a specialist offering a second opinion. If you are a geriatric case manager, you can be in the exam room with your clients virtually. You can have an employee meeting or community talk with 30 to 1,000 participants. As a marketing representative, you can present PowerPoint presentations to multiple doctors at once. Imagine all the possibilities.
- For Team Meetings and Large In-services: Breathe new life into your large meetings and make it easier to provide personable leadership to the team as a whole. Online Meeting Pro accommodates up to 200 meeting participants (up to 30 web participants and up to 200 telephone participants). Have very large meetings with all your employees and skip the expensive meeting rooms. Your teleconference system gives you an attendance report which you can download as a CSV - great for documenting attendance at required in-services. Your teleconference system will also record the meetings when you press record and put the meeting on its own webpage. Share the link to the meeting with anyone who couldn't attend. You have unlimited online storage for recordings, so save your recordings for future use as well. If you want to share in other ways, download the video for uploading to YouTube or social media. Download the audio only for use as a podcast. Download the written transcript for your records.
- Easy for Patients and Participants: No accounts to create or passwords to remember for attendees. To log in, they only need the appointment pass code you give them in the invitation. Each appointment gets its own unique pass code. In addition to not needing to set up accounts and passwords, many of your attendees will be able to meet with you using the free software already on their computers. Your Online Meeting is *fully functional* for participants on Chrome on computers. Others can download your very light and easy Online Meeting app that only works with your meetings and ensures high levels of security.
- Meeting Notes Automatically Emailed to Patients: You can type in notes and instructions for your videoconference participants during the appointment. When you close the videoconference, your Online Meeting portal automatically emails the notes to your participants.
- Automatic Transcripts and Video Recording: You can press record in your meetings. All participants are notified. After some processing time, your Online Meeting portal gives you a video recording, an audio-only recording, and a written transcript of the entire meeting. You have unlimited storage for these assets. If it was a community talk, you can then upload it to your social media or put it on your website.
- Two-Way Screen Sharing: The host and each attendee on a computer can share their screens or the displays of specific apps. This facilitates the use of patent education materials and helps with marketing presentations.
Online Meeting Pro Specs
- Price: $12.99 per month
- Maximum Participants: 200 (Limit 12 presenters. Attendees more than 30 need to dial in for audio participation. International dial-in numbers provided.)
- Unlimited Meetings: No limit on the number of meetings per day or the length of meeting.
- Locking Door: Can close meetings to additional participants once everyone has arrived.
- Instant, Scheduled, and Recurring Meetings: Have a recurring team meeting? You only have to schedule it once, and then Online Meeting automatically creates the future instances.
- Automatic Email Reminders for Scheduled Meetings
- Integrations: Google, Slack, Salesforce, HubSpot, Constant Contact, Eventbrite, LinkedIn and hundreds of others via Zappier. Separate fees from Zappier may apply.
- Zoom In Capabilities
- Custom Meeting URL
- Active Talker
- Host Controls
- Unlimited Cloud Storage
- Domestic and International Dial-In Numbers
- Attendance Reports
- Extensive, Searchable Help Files
- And More!
Webinar UpgradeWant more? We have it. Upgrade to Webinar packages and increase your participant caps while adding useful features.
- All the features of Online Meeting Pro (up to 50 participants).
- Waiting Room: Participants can enter a meeting you have scheduled but not arrived at yet. Participants can be notified when you arrive. On-hold music available.
- Green Room: Speakers can meet in advance in a private videoconference and interact before going live.
- Custom Registration Pages.
- Email Reminders.
- Multiple Presenters: Up to 12 HD video presenters.
- More Web Attendees: Up to 1,000 web attendees.
- Q&A: Hosts can invite questions from attendees and moderate questions.
- Voting & Polls: Want to poll participants on what they want to hear next? Want to vote on the next company retreat location, new logo, new policies?
- Media Upload: Upload and store PPT, PDF, and MP4 files for seamless use in presentations without screen sharing.
- Emoji Applause: Enable participants to float an emoji across the screen and give you virtual applause, laughter, etc.
- Detailed Audience Reporting Including Engagement Data
Online Meeting Packages
Online Meeting Pro30 Web Participants / 200 Web+Phone Participants
Price: $12.99 per month
Webinar Lite50 Web Participants
Price: $48 per month
Webinar Pro200 Web Participants
Price: $128 per month
Webinar Enterprise1,000 Web Participants
Price: $298 per month