Home Health Newsletters
Multiple agencies using BMA's physician-targeted newsletter program have DOUBLED referrals in short order. How is this possible? Learn the details by requesting the Referral Doubling Strategy presentation here: Home Health Care Marketing.
One active physician can do more for your home health agency in one year than one loyal patient could do in a lifetime. Home Health marketing efforts should focus first on doctors and medical referral sources. Nationwide, physicians underutilize home health services. From families performing wound care incorrectly, to diabetics not understanding their new diets, to CHF patients reporting changes in condition too slowly, people who should receive home health often don’t. Regularly scheduled healthcare newsletters from your office are the answer. Newsletters can inform, remind, and persuade doctors and referral sources like no other advertising medium. Short bulletins that address the needs of referring physicians prove to be a convenient and efficient means for delivering your message.
Brazzell Marketing Agency's Home Health Newsletter Package
- Perform an initial marketing interview and analysis to determine your optimal communications strategy
- Provide ongoing analysis and consulting
- Research to build a mail list of the referral sources who mean the most to your home health agency
- Update the mail list on a monthly basis
- Research, write, and design a home health newsletter for your agency every month
- Home health newsletters can be completely custom-made for you or utilize material that has worked for other agencies
- Designs can include custom graphics
- BMA will maintain and use extensive libraries of healthcare stock photography
- Guarantee geographic exclusivity
- Print color copies
- Print envelopes that mimic your home health agency envelopes
- Mail with first class postage
First class postage means you will get return envelopes, so BMA can research and update your list. Doctors are too important for bulk rate mail that does not return bad addresses.
First class postage on an envelope from a local business in the same industry means the envelope will not get categorized as junk mail and thrown away. Interesting, research driven articles focused on the personal goals of physicians will keep doctors looking at your newsletters every month.
BMA does all of this for package prices starting at only $399 per home health newsletter. Contact Gary Brazzell now to ask any questions about the service agreement and schedule your initial marketing interview.
Download the PDF Service Agreement
Patient NewslettersYou already know the group of people most likely to need your services in the future and to have a doctor who will sign orders. It's your previous patients. Affordable, custom newsletters are a great marketing strategy by which home health agencies and physical therapy practices can reactivate past patients while providing a service and staying on their minds.
Home Health Newsletters Physical Therapy Newsletters Hospice Newsletters
Personal Care Newsletters Employee Newsletters HME Newsletters Home Infusion Newsletters Home Oxygen Newsletters Private Duty Home Care Physiatrist Newsletters Pediatric Occupational Therapy Pediatric Speech Therapy Patient Oriented Newsletters