Physical Therapy Newsletters
Multiple clients using BMA's physician-targeted newsletter program have DOUBLED referrals in short order. How is this possible? Learn the details by requesting the Referral Doubling Strategy presentation here: Physical Therapy Marketing.
One active physician can do more for your physical therapy practice in one year than one loyal patient could do in a lifetime. Physical Therapy marketing efforts specifically targeted to the needs and interests of doctors will produce greater return on investment. Nationwide, physicians underutilize physical therapy services. From acute & recurring back pain, to repetitive use injuries, to debilitating osteoarthritis, to cervicogenic headaches, people who should receive physical therapy often don’t. Regularly scheduled physical therapy newsletters from your office are the answer. Newsletters can inform, remind, and persuade doctors and referral sources like no other advertising medium. Short bulletins that address the needs of referring physicians prove to be a convenient and efficient means for delivering your message.
Brazzell Marketing Agency's
Physical Therapy Newsletter Service
Brazzell Marketing Agency will
- Perform an initial marketing interview and analysis to determine your optimal communications strategy
- Provide ongoing analysis and consulting
- Research to build a mail list of the referral sources who mean the most to your physical therapy practice
- Update the mail list on a monthly basis
- Research, write, and design an article for your physical therapy practice every month
- Articles can be completely custom-made for you or utilize material that has worked for other physical therapy practices.
- Designs can include custom graphics
- BMA will maintain and use extensive libraries of healthcare stock photography
- Guarantee geographic exclusivity
- Provide color printing
- Print envelopes that mimic your physical therapy practice envelopes
- Mail envelopes with first class postage
First class postage means you will get return envelopes, so BMA can research and update your mail list of doctors and other medical referral sources. Doctors are too important for bulk rate mail that does not return bad addresses.
First class postage on an envelope from a local practice that is also a healthcare provider means the envelope will not get categorized as junk mail and thrown away. Interesting, research-driven articles focused on the personal goals of physicians will keep doctors looking at your physical therapy newsletters every month.
BMA does all of this for package prices starting at only $399 per physical therapy newsletter. Contact Gary Brazzell now to ask any questions about the service agreement and schedule your initial marketing interview.
Patient NewslettersYou already know the group of people most likely to need your services in the future and to have a doctor who will sign orders. It's your previous patients. Affordable, custom newsletters are a great marketing strategy by which home health agencies and physical therapy practices can reactivate past patients while providing a service and staying on their minds.
Physical Therapy Facebook Marketing
Physical Therapy Patient Newsletters
Physical Therapy Brochures Physical Therapy Marketing Strategies Physical Therapy Logos
Home Health Newsletters Physical Therapy Newsletters Hospice Newsletters
Personal Care Newsletters Employee Newsletters HME Newsletters Home Infusion Newsletters Home Oxygen Newsletters Private Duty Home Care Physiatrist Newsletters Pediatric Occupational Therapy Pediatric Speech Therapy Patient Oriented Newsletters