Stationery Envelope PrinterWhen Customers Judge Your Company by the Cover, Stationery Envelopes Seal the Deal.
Use top-quality stationery envelopes to communicate the excellence of your company at every touchpoint.
All envelopes are printed on 70 lb. opaque, white, smooth paper.
Sample Envelope PricingSample Specs: Size standard #10 (4.125" x 9.5") | Paper 70 lb. opaque smooth white.
Quantity 250: 37¢ each
Quantity 500: 22¢ each
Quantity 1,000: 13¢ each
Quantity 2,500: 8¢ each
Quantity 5,000: 6¢ each
Plus delivery and taxes. Prices not exact.
Professional Design Service
Start by ordering professional design work. Get a discount when ordering the design of an entire corporate identity package.
Professional envelope design: $65
Envelope Sizes & Options
Stationery envelope sizes range from A1 invitation envelopes (3.625" x 5.125") to catalog envelopes (10" x 13"), with almost everything in between available.
- Standard #10
- #9: Return envelopes barely smaller than a #10 so you can slip them into standard envelopes, but still large enough to hold a normal piece of paper with a standard letter fold.
- Window Envelopes: Available in #9 and #10 sizes
- Catalog Envelopes (9" x 12"):
- Use this for catalogs, booklets, and stacks of paper too thick to fold.
- Direct mail has much higher open rates with catalog envelopes, even when there is only one sheet of paper inside.
- Convey the importance of special documents and marketing materials by not folding them. Use the catalog envelope to mail them flat.
- Catalog Envelopes (10" x 13"): Use this envelope to mail presentation folders filled with your marketing materials.
Minimum envelope quantity: 100
Then 250, 500, 1,000, 2,500, 5,000
Then increasing in increments of 5,000